About Me

My photo
I love to teach and I love math. Teaching has always been a passion since I was in 5th grade. I gained a love of math later in eighth grade. I have been told that I always have a smile on my face and a song in my heart which is the best description of me.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oregon Techonology Education Network Conference Reflections

Here is a video describing the presentations I attended at the Oregon Technology Education Network Conference(OTEN). I want to share this with other educators, students, Computer scientists, students, and parents just to get people thinking of different directions that education can go.





Resources:
Session 1: Social Networking and Digital Citizenship in the Elementary Classroom
Session 2:World of Warcraft: Social constructivism in a virtual world and applications to the real world classroom.
Coming soon.....
So I know I talked about my senior thesis a little in the talk. I will go and make a video using screener to quickly go over it so you guys can get an idea about how I used math to analyze the game candy land. I will put it in the resources for the second section since it relates to games in math. So you can look forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment